Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TechiEmmanuel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 21, 2013
Northern Virginia
Has anyone else noticed the redesign of Apple Support Communities? The change seemed to happen today; I was on there yesterday. It looks less cluttered and more flat now. See for yourself, it looks pretty nice. I've attached two screenshots as comparison.

The posts in the screenshots were chosen randomly.

u2urysyj.jpg

yvedehup.jpg

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
I had not noticed until I saw your post here, then went to have a look. I think I like the new design better.

mende1

macrumors member
Aug 9, 2010
Toledo, Spain
Etresoft? I think I know who you are at ASC. The problem is not the interface itself (it's much cleaner now but it's also worse to reply to posts), but it has lost a lot of features like the possibility to edit posts. I hope Apple makes changes to it.

TechiEmmanuel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 21, 2013
Northern Virginia
Apple Support Communities

Etresoft? I think I know who you are at ASC. The problem is not the interface itself (it's much cleaner now but it's also worse to reply to posts), but it has lost a lot of features like the possibility to edit posts. I hope Apple makes changes to it.

I'm @emmanueltech3 on Apple Support Communities. The former screenshot is mine, I just wasn't signed in; for the latter screenshot, I found a random screenshot on Bing.

Last edited:

AdeFowler

macrumors 68020
Aug 27, 2004
England
Much better than before. I especially like being able to search directly within a section.

Strange that within iWork they’re using the old Pages logo.

captrc

macrumors newbie
Feb 14, 2012
I can't even get into/find the Apple Support Communities. The message says I have an outdated URL and go to the Apple Support Communities main page for subjects. When I click on that it tells me the same thing again.

Where have they gone and how can I use them again? It's been over 6 months since I tried but need them now.

TIA

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.