Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

applemaqlions

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 7, 2009
Brisbane
My iPad is stuck on the Apple logo, I cannot get to the passcode area.

I have connected the ipad to the computer and it doesn't appear in iTunes or iPhoto.

I need to access some photo/videos off it.

Does anyone know of a Data Recovery program that can run on the Mac to access the iPad's data even if it has a passcode on it. I do know the passcode. I cant afford to loose this data. If you can help that would be great.

960design

macrumors 68040
Apr 17, 2012
Destin, FL
I'm guessing the photos were not shared to the cloud? If they were you could just login with your iCloud account and get all of your data/photos from there.

We need a little more information. You woke up one morning, tapped the home button and your iPad was stuck at the Apple Logo? What led up to the device not responding to you?

GalFriday

macrumors member
May 18, 2014
Northeast US
It's too bad you weren't doing regular backups to iCloud or iTunes. What led to the device bricking on you? You need to provide a lot more details about your issue.

applemaqlions

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 7, 2009
Brisbane
answers

Hasn't been backed up to iCloud or iTunes for a while

iCloud doesn't show videos it only shows photos and what I need to recover is couple videos.

it froze, wasn't responding to me so I rebooted it and then just was stuck on the apple logo.

Does anyone know of any programs that work to access the iPad to recover that data?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.