Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

patt2k

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
there is huge outage in vzw billing system you won't be able to log in to pay your bill etc... I have bill due in 2 days but for people who already have bill due that is not a good news.

Anyone else having issues? what's funny how on facebook reps they ignore and act stupid at all the complaints.

I never seen this many mad people on facebook.:D

Diseal3

macrumors 65816
Jun 29, 2008
there is huge outage in vzw billing system you won't be able to log in to pay your bill etc... I have bill due in 2 days but for people who already have bill due that is not a good news.

Anyone else having issues? what's funny how on facebook reps they ignore and act stupid at all the complaints.

I never seen this many mad people on facebook.:D

I can't see them being allowed to penalize people for their screw up. So I'm sure people will be fine.

Trvlngnrs

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2010
I don't know where the system is broken, but can you attempt to pay, so that you are logged into the system as trying?

patt2k

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
Too sensible by far.

Much more fun to get all exercised and rant and whine, than to take a sensible approach and wait a bit...or pay by phone, or (gasp) snail mail.

Some people still have issues.

Can't view data usage can't activate phones etc... :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.