Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Basilfawltyone

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 2, 2013
Chicago, IL
Have an iPhone 5s. Don't care about the finger print sensor or waterproof.

Just bought an Otterbox defender and love the feeling of the case but it is to thick to fit in my iPhone Wallet from SFbags.

Are there any rubber/grip cases of good quality out there? I don't care about price and tried the symmetry - and commuter - both hard plastic and slippery.

Please help!

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
Have an iPhone 5s. Don't care about the finger print sensor or waterproof.

Just bought an Otterbox defender and love the feeling of the case but it is to thick to fit in my iPhone Wallet from SFbags.

Are there any rubber/grip cases of good quality out there? I don't care about price and tried the symmetry - and commuter - both hard plastic and slippery.

Please help!

Get this and you will be happy!
iPhone 5S Case, Spigen Tough Armor Case for iPhone 5/5S - Retail Packaging - Metal Slate (SGP10490) by SPIGEN SGP http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DMKGPP4/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_pmuTtb1YNP7R3

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
I have the Ultra Hybrid which is not a soft rubber but fairly hard. But not hard hard. (if that makes sense). It's just enough to protect the case. It can actually stand upright or on the sides without falling over. It's softer than Otterbox. The one that's comparable to Otterbox has a rubber casing that's really durable and it's also cover with a back plate. I also have the Slim Armor S which is combo of plastic and rubber… but it doesn't feel like those plastic cases i.e. Belkin, Incase.

I dropped mine with the Ultra hybrid case. I gasped because it fell about 5ft to the concrete. No damage to the case and iPhone :)

you should check it out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.