Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

snow755

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 12, 2012
well after owning iphone for years wish my 1st iphone was the iphone 4 wish i sooned return it two upgrade two the iphone 4s wish i had for years and i still have it i skip the iphone 5 and when the iphone 5s wish i still have so at long last i have swich two android and got me the Samsung S5 wish is a vary big upgrade over the iphone 5S it has more ram more toys two play with and other cool stuff the iphone 5S dos not have so has of now i no longer use iphones its android all the way i been wanting the Samsung S5 from day one

my iphone 5S now this be come a beta test phone has it will no longer be uesd has a day two day phone

YAY android

snow755

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 12, 2012
thanks still learning android i have not had a android phone since the sony play phone that was my 1st android phone wish olny had androind 2.2.3 i think so 1st time in years i now back on android with this time being android 4.4.2

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
well after owning iphone for years wish my 1st iphone was the iphone 4 wish i sooned return it two upgrade two the iphone 4s wish i had for years and i still have it i skip the iphone 5 and when the iphone 5s wish i still have so at long last i have swich two android and got me the Samsung S5 wish is a vary big upgrade over the iphone 5S it has more ram more toys two play with and other cool stuff the iphone 5S dos not have so has of now i no longer use iphones its android all the way i been wanting the Samsung S5 from day one

my iphone 5S now this be come a beta test phone has it will no longer be uesd has a day two day phone

YAY android
Great! Enjoy your new S5! It is an awesome phone with a great camera!

Tthomas612

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013

YAY android

The S5 is a good phone. To say it is a BIG upgrade over the 5S is definitely a stretch. They both have there advantages and disadvantages, but neither is a BIG upgrade over the other.

I'm very glad you like your new phone, but don't try with things like BIG upgrade when it's not true..

Just saying!

Oohara

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2012
Lol I think you guys are missing the joke, this has to be a parody reply to the anti Android thread that was just one long block of text before Maflynn intervened...

Robster3

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2012

YAY android

Don't get too excited, I sold my S5 and went back to a 5S, lag, restarts, battery drain, ram sucker, all part of the Samsung Android experience.
Anyone that says the S5 camera is better has never used both or have another agenda.

Klyster

macrumors 68020
Dec 7, 2013
Don't get too excited, I sold my S5 and went back to a 5S, lag, restarts, battery drain, ram sucker, all part of the Samsung Android experience.
Anyone that says the S5 camera is better has never used both or have another agenda.

Yet I haven't experienced any of that, go figure?

You talk a lot of rubbish Robster, and you don't back up what you say with anything quantifiable.

connect.dpreview.com/post/5035859602/dxomark-mobile-report-samsung-galaxy-s5

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Sams...n-runner-ups-are-One-M8-and-Xperia-Z2_id56254

Robster3

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2012

Klyster

macrumors 68020
Dec 7, 2013
I back up what I say with experience owning both phones and real day to day use, not a 5 minute review for a website :eek: How's that for evidence:rolleyes:

I know who I'd believe, I've already caught you outright lying.

Robster3

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2012
I know who I'd believe, I've already caught you outright lying.

Really lying about what. Talk about getting all upset about a phone. You need to learn to except the good with the bad old chum.
My experience is my truth, I don't need to search google for BS reviews, I know from having both phones. End of subject. :eek::rolleyes:

It's easy calling someone a lier from behind a screen, go down your local pub and try it face to face and see how you go :p

Ps. The difference between users of other products and fanboys of a specific product are that users will admit when a manufacturer is at fault, while a fanboy will blame the customer.
Which are you ;)

Last edited:

taptic

macrumors 65816
Dec 5, 2012
California
As far as the Galaxy S5 goes, the fact that it has a dedicated heart rate feature is just yelling out gimmick... Pretty much any smartphone with a camera can do the same thing as accurately.

Oh... And that fact that they failed at implementing the fingerprint sensor compared to the iPhone 5s.

<prepares to be tackled>

Klyster

macrumors 68020
Dec 7, 2013
Really lying about what. Talk about getting all upset about a phone. You need to learn to except the good with the bad old chum.
My experience is my truth, I don't need to search google for BS reviews, I know from having both phones. End of subject. :eek::rolleyes:

It's easy calling someone a lier from behind a screen, go down your local pub and try it face to face and see how you go :p

Maybe not but they charge easily 2 x times faster than a S5, M8 though.

Utter rubbish and you know it, but still chose to lie, again.

It's liar, not lier, and I'm not upset, I'm just calling you out for pulling facts out of your posterior.
I don't need to accept anything, neither do you, but if you make stuff up, expect to get questioned about it.
I wouldn't usually bother but you keep ruining the threads I like reading with your misinformation.

I don't go to pubs but for all you know I could be Jon Jones.. (obviously, I'm not)

Klyster

macrumors 68020
Dec 7, 2013
Ps. The difference between users of other products and fanboys of a specific product are that users will admit when a manufacturer is at fault, while a fanboy will blame the customer.
Which are you ;)

Considering you don't know what I own and use, I can't see how you come to that conclusion.
Besides, surely if the manufacturer was at fault, there'd be threads all over the show backing what you say, but there isn't.

Doesn't change anything about you spouting utter dribble.

Robster3

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2012

It's liar, not lier, and I'm not upset, I'm just calling you out for pulling facts out of your posterior.
I don't need to accept anything, neither do you, but if you make stuff up, expect to get questioned about it.
I wouldn't usually bother but you keep ruining the threads I like reading with your misinformation.

I don't go to pubs but for all you know I could be Jon Jones.. (obviously, I'm not)

It does charge way faster off my macbook, even on wall charger S5 is slooowe.

----------

[/COLOR]

Yeah you sound under age, way under:eek:

Robster3

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2012
Interesting how this thread has turned out..

Yeah it's funny some people just can't handle their fan base product being criticised even if true. I have all Apple products now but doesn't mean I will defend them to the death. I started a thread in ipad forum how I thought the retina mini wasn't worth it v air, I bought one and compared to my air, it has washed out colours and is a bit slower. Turned into a big cat fight and was closed.
I prefer to tell it how it is, some people would rather call me a liar than except the truth of my experience.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Yeah it's funny some people just can't handle their fan base product being criticised even if true. I have all Apple products now but doesn't mean I will defend them to the death. I started a thread in ipad forum how I thought the retina mini wasn't worth it v air, I bought one and compared to my air, it has washed out colours and is a bit slower. Turned into a big cat fight and was closed.
I prefer to tell it how it is, some people would rather call me a liar than except the truth of my experience.
True, I'm a Galaxy guy now and doubt I will ever leave the note line but that doesn't mean I don't think apple has great products. They just don't fit my needs like Samsung do. People have different needs at the end of the day

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
I went from the 5s which was my first iphone, and picked up the S5 and have zero regrets and don't even miss the 5s at all. And my eyes are thanking me! :)

At least Apple is going to make the screen bigger next go round, don't really see them having a choice with more and more folks opting for that lately. Folks can keep their 4 inch iphone if they don't want to go larger but with sales forecasts being what they are for the next iphone, ....

Last edited:

Oohara

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2012

Yeah maybe because you were calling people 'fanboy' and 'color blind' and being generally condescending, resulting in you being put in Time-Out. Instead of telling it "how it is", how about you offer your opinions politely, in a way that invites constructive discussion?

Robster3

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2012
Yeah maybe because you were calling people 'fanboy' and 'color blind' and being generally condescending, resulting in you being put in Time-Out. Instead of telling it "how it is", how about you offer your opinions politely, in a way that invites constructive discussion?

Cant answer sorry without telling a lie :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.