Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chillip

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 16, 2013
How do you lot find the battery life? My usage time seems to increase even when the phone is asleep. I am only running a few tweaks like no slow animations and auki on my iphone 5. Thanks

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
How do you lot find the battery life? My usage time seems to increase even when the phone is asleep. I am only running a few tweaks like no slow animations and auki on my iphone 5. Thanks

If you want to test if it's the jb itself to blame, restore and jb but don't install anything like auki or the others.
Otherwise it's prolly those tweaks causing it. Especially animation tweaks.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
Runs the same as w/ evaders for me. Prob a tweak you have is making your battery drain faster

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011

Jailbreaks themselves don't cause extra battery drain. It'd be like saying having directory restrictions on a PC improve battery life. People don't get it that a jailbreak is basically unlocking directories. It's not in the back ground waging war inside your phone 24\7. The battery killers are the tweaks (well a very select few that drink battery like my mom drinks boxed wine).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.