Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

donadoni

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2013
Hi,

Im trying to start off my mbp since 2 hours now. I was out and let my computer as its running and saw the battery has ended once i got back home. Plugged in the charger, gave it a few secs then hit power button. But didnt start.

Then i wait it to get charged and tried to power it on few times during charging. When it fully charged and saw the green indicator on the charger, i hit the power button again. It started but didt last till system log-in and gone again. Im hitting power button every now n then but i see only the white light in front for a sec and it goes away (one time only. Not continuously like when its on sleep)

Its a mbp from late 2012, using latest maverick (dont remember the exact version but its updated) with 4gbs of memory.

Just wondering if theres anything that i should try before taking it to the service?

Any helpful comment will be highly appreciated and please do let me know if you need any additional info about the system or/and situation.

Thanks in advance!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.