Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

exizeo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2014
Does anyone know of any good-looking iPad themes? Seems as if all of the lockscreen customization and themes are only made for iPhone :/

Mafraz

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2014
Ajman
Does anyone know of any good-looking iPad themes? Seems as if all of the lockscreen customization and themes are only made for iPhone :/

Below is my lockscreen on iPad mini retina running iOS 7.1.1.
It supports both portrait & landscape mode.

ySWH0eTQ

P.S. Design was inspired by ScriptTimeV2 lockscreen for iPhone. Credits goes to original designer.

Let me know if you like it. I will share it with you.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA

P.S. Design was inspired by ScriptTimeV2 lockscreen for iPhone. Credits goes to original designer.

This is really nice looking. I would like it you could share it. What tweak is being used to apply it?

Really sharp.

exizeo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2014
That looks REALLY awesome! How'd you do that? Please share.

exizeo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2014
I don't think it works on 7.1.2. I have it placed in groovy lock. Var/mobile/library/groovylock. And it will not display.

;/

Hoping the poster in this thread at least says how to use on iPad...should still be somewhat similar.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
;/

Hoping the poster in this thread at least says how to use on iPad...should still be somewhat similar.

I was able to get it to work by changing the file Widget.Html to LockBackground.Html. It's located in the themes folder that your using for the lock screen.

Can anyone chime in on how to properly disable the weather section? Like disable it from polling and showing weather.

Thanks.

exizeo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2014
I was able to get it to work by changing the file Widget.Html to LockBackground.Html. It's located in the themes folder that your using for the lock screen.

Can anyone chime in on how to properly disable the weather section? Like disable it from polling and showing weather.

Thanks.

Would you have any idea how to get it on iPad?

Mafraz

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2014
Ajman
This is really nice looking. I would like it you could share it. What tweak is being used to apply it?

Really sharp.

That looks REALLY awesome! How'd you do that? Please share.

I've uploaded the lockscreen on Cydia. Please search for "Dynamic LS for iPad" and install it.

Have fun.

I know its not perfect. But something is better than nothing. Let me know if you want to add or remove anything on LS.

Cheers. :)

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
I've uploaded the lockscreen on Cydia. Please search for "Dynamic LS for iPad" and install it.

Have fun.

I know its not perfect. But something is better than nothing. Let me know if you want to add or remove anything on LS.

Thank you very much.

----------

I was able to remove the weather.

eru7u2ag.jpg

ntegra

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2010
I'm also looking for some good iPad lockscreens. However I can't stand for the life of me, the use of text in place of numbers for time (ie, twelve for 12)

exizeo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2014

Have fun.

Just installed it on my iPad. It's absolutely awesome! Thanks for uploading.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA

I'm loving this lockscreen.

Please make a iPhone 5s version.

Scriptime is no where near as good as yours.

Good stuff.

Thanks.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Thank you very much.

----------

I was able to remove the weather.

Do you have this wallpaper for the mini retina?

Also, does anyone have the brown wallpaper from the original post above or the wallpaper from the Cydia description?

I really would love to have the wallpaper from the Cydia description. I like that one a lot. If anyone has it and could share it, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Do you have this wallpaper for the mini retina?

Also, does anyone have the brown wallpaper from the original post above or the wallpaper from the Cydia description?

I really would love to have the wallpaper from the Cydia description. I like that one a lot. If anyone has it and could share it, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

That wallpaper isn't for iPad or iPhone.

de6a9uje.jpg

But here you go.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Remember that there is a blur applied to that wallpaper bc the LS had a bug with cydget. So that's not the actual wallpaper.

Hmmm I did not know about any bug. I am not a themer and this is the first time in at least 4 years since I've installed anything like this.

My apologies, I'm not referring to the picture in the cydia description, I meant the pictures in the cydia Screenshot section. The pic in the description is definitely blurred like you said because of some bug, but if you go to the screenshots, you'll see the wallpaper I'm trying to find.

Edit: Has that bug been fixed? Or does it still exist?

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Hmmm I did not know about any bug. I am not a themer and this is the first time in at least 4 years since I've installed anything like this.

My apologies, I'm not referring to the picture in the cydia description, I meant the pictures in the cydia Screenshot section. The pic in the description is definitely blurred like you said because of some bug, but if you go to the screenshots, you'll see the wallpaper I'm trying to find.

Edit: Has that bug been fixed? Or does it still exist?

Try this.... Tap settings/wallpaper/stills. Let me know what you find.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Try this.... Tap settings/wallpaper/stills. Let me know what you find.

HAHAHAHAHA I'm such a moron! I would have never looked at the stock wallpapers for that. Wow :eek:

On a side note, any idea why my lock screen is doing this? See the light colored area to the right? Does yours do this too? Trying to figure out how to fix it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    703.7 KB · Views: 394
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.