Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

billium39

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 8, 2013
My external is full with all my music and movies and was planning on upgrading. As of right now i set up my hd wrong so unfortunately my sonos system won't except my iTunes library from it. But i'm trying to have a system so I can play my media wirelessly. Will the time capsule work and stream. Sorry I'm not super tech savy. I have a samsung 7100 series tv that is hooked up to my network will stream from a network device, but I'm just worried about quality.

Altemose

macrumors G3
Mar 26, 2013
Elkton, Maryland
My external is full with all my music and movies and was planning on upgrading. As of right now i set up my hd wrong so unfortunately my sonos system won't except my iTunes library from it. But i'm trying to have a system so I can play my media wirelessly. Will the time capsule work and stream. Sorry I'm not super tech savy. I have a samsung 7100 series tv that is hooked up to my network will stream from a network device, but I'm just worried about quality.

The Time Capsule will act as a plain NAS in that regard.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.