Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tortri

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2010
Does anyone know If the tweak works on ios 7.1?

I used iLex Rat to restore my iPad mini/iPhone and it retained my jailbreak, setup loaded like a new iDevice and cydia was right there waiting for me.

I used it with 7.1.1, I assume 7.1.2 works too.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
I used iLex Rat to restore my iPad mini/iPhone and it retained my jailbreak, setup loaded like a new iDevice and cydia was right there waiting for me.

That's strange. I've never been able to get it to work on my iPhone 5S. I could remove all tweak, but not perform the restore option.

HeliTeknik

macrumors member
Dec 25, 2013

Hello

Which iLex version did you use and from which repo ?_

Tortri

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2010
Hello

Which iLex version did you use and from which repo ?_

Sorry for the long delay.

I installed ios 7 ilex.

Try this I think I found what was up and how I got it working.

Run it, click restore, yes and you'll see the spinning wheel. Click restore again and the area where yes would be. Its either that or its when I click the top right "I" button then dismiss. afterwards it reboots and does its thing or info button.

I can't seem to reproduce the issue as ilex just works for me so. Hope this some how helps.

iyahya

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2013

i did the same for iPad mini and Cydia was gone is there any solution

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.