Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bo7assan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2014
My ipad mini started just getting bootloops randomly and crashing randomly like I just start it and it bootloops and in that bootloop it sometimes just boots and goes back to working or most of the times it bootloops until u do the volume up trick and even the volume up trick mostly doesnt work and its so annoying I updated my ipad and jailbreaked again to 7.1.2 but it still bootloops randomly. What do I do? Btw its not a tweak or anything that is causing it to crash cause I literally havent downloaded any tweak yet and even crash report cant find out whats wrong!! What must I do?

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
I would try restoring to stock. If the problems persist with stock, then it's probably a hardware issue.

bo7assan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2014
I did restore to stock just today but it still does it, like its so messed up why would it just bootloop for no reason I dont understand its probably a hardware issue just like u said. I searched about this but couldnt find any help!!! What must I do now? Is there a program which logs everything happening in the system so I can paste it here?

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
Even if there were such a program, and you identified what is wrong with your iPad, the only way to fix defective hardware is to replace the hardware. Does this iPad still have any warranty?

headsh0t95

macrumors regular
Dec 21, 2013
Netherlands
If you can get it to run, look at Settings -> General -> About -> Diagnostics ... -> Diagnostics and Usage for crash reports, especially those that start with 2014-07-xx.panic (xx is today's date), resetcounter and SpringBoard. post some screenshots of them please

bo7assan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2014
Here's one of them called resetcounter

image.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.