Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sgs1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 14, 2014
Hi everybody!

My web designer has developed an animation and gave me 15 jpg with the single step of this animation.
At the end, i have 2 buttons where i could push to go to another view.
Now: how i can import this animation in the same sequence? And how i can set two buttons?

xStep

macrumors 68020
Jan 28, 2003
Less lost in L.A.
You could create a loop that uses imageNamed: to load each image. Name them with sequence numbers to make life easier.

You may have to pass those through imageWithRenderingMode: UIImageRenderingModeAlwaysOriginal to create a new image for each fetched image.

Take that list and create another image with
animatedImageWithImages:duration:.

sgs1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 14, 2014
You could create a loop that uses imageNamed: to load each image. Name them with sequence numbers to make life easier.

You may have to pass those through imageWithRenderingMode: UIImageRenderingModeAlwaysOriginal to create a new image for each fetched image.

Take that list and create another image with
animatedImageWithImages:duration:.

Thanks for the reply. But if in the image i have an icon ...for example, an house ... how i can set a specific action when i press that icon?

For example: i push in the house and i open Safari...

xStep

macrumors 68020
Jan 28, 2003
Less lost in L.A.
For the button image, look at method setImage:forState:

To use the button, you learn about using targets and actions. The button is a subclass of the UIControl class that has the setup you need, addTarget:action:forControlEvents:
What I just hinted at is that when the class you're using does not have what you're looking for, consider that a super class of it may have the feature. Look up the inheritance chain before asking online.

Look at the openURL: method of the UIApplicaiton class to open Safari.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.