Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Mac Scene

Old Jan 13, 2003, 09:33 PM   #1
LimeiBook86
macrumors 604

Send a message via AIM to LimeiBook86 Send a message via MSN to LimeiBook86 Send a message via Yahoo to LimeiBook86
"A Boy, a Pig, and a Mac" Episode #4 and #5

If some of you have missed episode #4 due to me putting it in the wrong thread folder (whoops) Well I have another episode for yah, number 5, I hop eyou like them I haven't gotten many replies... I will start a NewsLetter, just send your address to my email: ibook238@mac.com, Ill try and send one out at least once or twice a month, I hope you like my comic, I am open to ideas, just email me! Enjoy. The site will be updated, don't worry! Here is the BPM site, enjoy!!! http://homepage.mac.com/ibook238/BPMhome.html
LimeiBook86 is offline   0
Old Jan 18, 2003, 11:49 AM   #2
wdlove
macrumors 604

Thank you for updating. I like your play on the smilely, great!

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Mac Scene