Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wulfpac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2014
I recently restored my iPhone 5S running 7.1.2 after jailbreaking. I restored from an iTunes backup and I noticed that all the stock wallpapers were missing. The Dynamic wallpapers were still there but all the Stills seem to be missing. Is there any way I can fix this without having to set up my phone as new?

Thanks.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
I recently restored my iPhone 5S running 7.1.2 after jailbreaking. I restored from an iTunes backup and I noticed that all the stock wallpapers were missing. The Dynamic wallpapers were still there but all the Stills seem to be missing. Is there any way I can fix this without having to set up my phone as new?

Thanks.

were they missing previously? did you mess with the wallpapers folder previously using iFile?

Wulfpac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2014
were they missing previously? did you mess with the wallpapers folder previously using iFile?

I had iFile and I never used it. I've jailbroken before and subsequently restored shortly after but I never paid attention to the stock wallpapers.

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
Yeah this is a glitch that happens when jailnreakeing sometimes. Back on ios 6, it happened all the time to me. I think it has something to do with rebuilding the filesystem for cydia or something. Not sure though. I had to restore as new, or you can download an ios 7 wallpaper pack from somewhere, and place it in the wallpaper folder.

Wulfpac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2014
Yeah this is a glitch that happens when jailnreakeing sometimes. Back on ios 6, it happened all the time to me. I think it has something to do with rebuilding the filesystem for cydia or something. Not sure though. I had to restore as new, or you can download an ios 7 wallpaper pack from somewhere, and place it in the wallpaper folder.

Thanks I've since restored and set up as new since that was the easiest solution. At least I got a fresh install and everything is fine now. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.