Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Aug 31, 2011
If anyone here uses Bulletin, or has in the past, it's been updated for iOS 7 support. I'm still on iOS 6.1, but I use Bulletin so I updated it this morning.

Just letting everyone know.

Ludatyk

macrumors 603
May 27, 2012
Texas
I have LockInfo7... Never really tried Bulletin.

Is Bulletin a lite version of LockInfo?

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Aug 31, 2011
I have no idea. I've never used LockInfo so I can't say.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Bulletin updated to iOS7

If anyone here uses Bulletin, or has in the past, it's been updated for iOS 7 support. I'm still on iOS 6.1, but I use Bulletin so I updated it this morning.

Just letting everyone know.

I have bulletin and have installed if on iOS 7. There was no reason to have it since iOS 7 has access to the notification center on the lockscreen. In the latest version there is no option to have it stay down. You always have to pull it down to see info.

There are like no settings or features for the iOS 7 update.

It's a wasted tweak on iOS 7. Now lockinfo and intelliscreen are a whole different story........

Last edited:

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Aug 31, 2011
I have bulletin and have installed if on iOS 7. There was no reason to have it since iOS 7 has access to the notification center on the lockscreen. In the latest version there is no option to have it stay down. You always have to pull it down to see info.

There are like no settings or features for the iOS 7 update.

It's a wasted tweak on iOS 7. Now lockinfo and intelliscreen are a whole different story........
OK, thanks for the info. I'm not on iOS 7 so I didn't know.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.