Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iolinux333

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 9, 2014
The ALC that was launched with the iPhone 5s was the best cell phone case in the history of the world. I suggest apple continues this line of cases. YOU HRAR ME APPLE! HUH!! YOU BETTER MAKE THAT CASE!

I wish there was one for the iPod Touch. Cry.

Woochifer

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2007
I have to wonder how well those leather cases sold. Unlike the rubber bumpers for the 4/4s that I saw very frequently, I've seen very few of the leather cases for the 5/5s in use. Most of the 5's I see out there seem to use a Speck-looking case or an Otterbox.

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
I'd like to see them for the iPhone 6. I'm still using my launch day yellow case, although it looks greenish to me. It's dirty as all get out but it's still my favorite case.

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
I agree, and this from someone who hates cases... but I bought a black one and throw it on every once in a while when I am going to do something that requires me to keep the iphone safe. The black leather case not only looks great but has withstood any punishment and has protected well.

davistld01

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2008
Springfield, MO
+100%!! I used to switch cases every week until I got the OEM Apple leather case ony iPhone 5. I got black so the stains that were bound to happen didn't effect it's looks. Perfect fit, great added "grippy-ness", and great looks.

I hate shopping for & wasting money on cases. I hope Apple has planned accordingly for the 6's release.

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
Huh? It's just a lousy bumper case. I hate bumper cases...

No... this is a bumper, notice that the back is open and it only covers the sides with protruding edges to protect, the back of your phone is still prone to scratches...... a case fully protects the back and sides of the phone

Apple-Bumper-Case.jpg

sunking101

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2013
No... this is a bumper, notice that the back is open and it only covers the sides with protruding edges to protect, the back of your phone is still prone to scratches...... a case fully protects the back and sides of the phone

OK then, it's a posh bumper. A case to me, be it a flip/wallet/slip, covers the front of the phone too.

Fattytail

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2012
It's ok, but I'm not a huge fan. Tough to take off and the gaps between the phone and case let in dust. It's well made, but not my cup of tea.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.