Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 14, 2012
I just bought an iPhone 4s and it is blocked on O2. Now, I have a Gevey SIM and all works just fine, except for the signal where I get only 2 dots. When I go to "cellular", in order to use the cellular data or the 3G, I need to activate the "roaming" toggle. If I activate it, cellular or 3G works fine. Will it charge on my phone bill? If I have roaming turned on? Even though I live in my country and I have 1 gig of free data. Thanks!

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010
I am guessing somebody will come along and understand what this person is talking about and can help.

Cergman

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2013
my tesla
I am guessing somebody will come along and understand what this person is talking about and can help.

I get it. The OP is asking asking if turning roaming on in their country will rack up charges, and that the only way for them to be able to use data is to have roaming turned on. Unfortunately, I do not know the answer.

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 14, 2012
I get it. The OP is asking asking if turning roaming on in their country will rack up charges, and that the only way for them to be able to use data is to have roaming turned on. Unfortunately, I do not know the answer.

Yeas, that is what I was asking.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.