Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Herdfan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 11, 2011
Ok, I have 2 separate 2 Gmail accounts. One is my personal one and the other is from work with a "work" domain. My employer uses google corporate for email.

I have both accounts set up in mail (Mavericks) and until recently each worked independently of each other. But I recently noticed that a message that would come into my personal account, when I replied if I was paying attention, it would get sent out of my business account with my business signature. Not really a big deal, but annoying.

Well, today I went to look for a specific email in my business account and once I get back about 6 months, none of the Senders match what is in the body of the email. In the specific email I looked for, it shows there should be 4 emails, but there are at least 8, but only the first one is correct. All the others are a combination of work emails and personal emails.

Any idea what is going on here? I did a search, but defining the problem is well a problem.

Thanks

Herdfan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 11, 2011
I tried that first (probably should have put that in my original post) and it seemed to do something to my personal account - everything disappeared and came back about 30 seconds later. But in my work account, it barely flashes away and is back.

Didn't fix it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.