Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Theclamshell

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 2, 2009
When I log into iTunes connect it brings me to the page in the image attached below and then logs me out after a few seconds. If I click iTunes connect from the dev center it brings me to the home screen but back to the session expired page if I try to click on a module. Any ideas?

i_Tunescerror.png

Last edited:

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
When I log into iTunes connect it brings me to the page in the image attached below and then logs me out after a few seconds. If I click iTunes connect from the dev center it brings me to the home screen but back to the session expired page if I try to click on a module. Any ideas?

Working for me (so not a global issue[?]). Maybe try flushing your cookies or using a different browser - sounds like a cookie<>session issue.

Theclamshell

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 2, 2009
Working for me (so not a global issue[?]). Maybe try flushing your cookies or using a different browser - sounds like a cookie<>session issue.

Tried a different browser and it worked fine for me. Thanks! Feel pretty dumb for not trying it earlier :eek:

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Same issue here - works in Chrome but not in Safari. Tried clearing the cache but still happens - probably a cookie issue. Oh well, will just use Chrome for the time being.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.