Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HarryWarden

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
I have an iPad Air. I've tried lots of cases and stands and not one works as well as I would like. I want a stand or case that provides stability (doesn't fall over with movement) and a wide range of viewing angles no matter if I'm laying down or what my body position happens to be. There has to be a stand or case that meets this criteria.

joshkhaos1

Suspended
Jul 24, 2014
I have an iPad Air. I've tried lots of cases and stands and not one works as well as I would like. I want a stand or case that provides stability (doesn't fall over with movement) and a wide range of viewing angles no matter if I'm laying down or what my body position happens to be. There has to be a stand or case that meets this criteria.

Have you tried either the Speck Stylefolio or Durafolio? Both are great cases for the iPad Air. There the only ones I have used that I can stand to use.

GardnerGarrick

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2014
there seem to be a lot of different ones out there, I would suggest a monitor arm, as they are generally articulating and can achieve a lot of different angles and heights, which may be useful to you. This post shows just how many types of stands are available out there and may be able to help you find the kind of ones you'd find most helpful.

http://www.desktop-innovations.co.uk/blog/2014/08/07/5-really-cool-imac-stands/

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.