Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRy

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 2, 2004
England
Welcome to this week's photo contest thread!

Theme: Depth of Field

This week let's get back to basics and go with "Depth of Field". Show off your shots that use depth of field in the most creative way. Whether it be shallow or deep.

Rules:

1. Please submit only one photo per contest.

2. Please do not comment on photos until after the judging has taken place.

3. The contest runs until 08:00 GMT 5th August 2014.

4. At the end of the week, The Judge (last week's Winner) will choose a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place photo, providing as much feedback as possible. (Judge has 24 hours to make decision)

5. The 1st place Winner will start a new thread with the topic/theme of their choice, and act as the Judge for that contest. (Winner has 48 hours to create new theme)

*To see all of our past contests please see the sticky thread https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/580184/*

I often think that the contest originator should post an example so here is one from me that could be controversial. Who likes busy bokeh and who doesn't ;)
14035238262_1d9a413d9d_b.jpg

Last edited:

Miltz

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2013
so, you submitted all of your photographs AND a website for this week's contest?

talk about catching up

:D

Actually, the link is to a single photo that was taken yesterday. I don't appreciate your remarks.

kenoh

macrumors demi-god
Jul 18, 2008
Glasgow, UK
I'd like to have a Portuguese to be bored with ;)

Mate,

Once you pay the £500 to get it serviced, all you can be is bored because you cant afford to do anything to make you not bored.... ! :)

Why do I have to like the two moneypit hobbies? watches and photography?

Still at least I shoot digital not film or I would be bankrupt!

MacRy

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 2, 2004
England
Mate,

Once you pay the £500 to get it serviced, all you can be is bored because you cant afford to do anything to make you not bored.... ! :)

Why do I have to like the two moneypit hobbies? watches and photography?

Still at least I shoot digital not film or I would be bankrupt!

I can't feel too sorry for you I'm afraid as I also have a watch habit but my salary doesn't allow me to buy anything over four hundred pounds.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.