Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Jan 25, 2006, 11:44 PM   #1
UWF404
macrumors regular

Screensavers?

Getting conflicting info on how to make a screensaver. Need to create a screensaver for MAC and WIN. We can design what we want in FLASH but not exactly sure how to package the file for screensaver use??

I'm told that you can't do full screen FLASH screensaver due to memory resources? I'm told that it needs to be done in C+. I'm having a hard time believing this so if anyone has created Screensavers before any suggestions appreciated.
UWF404 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2006, 10:47 AM   #2
decksnap
macrumors 68030

I haven't built one since the OS 9 days and flash 5, but the program we used was called Screentime for Flash. It took flash files and made both Mac and PC versions of screensavers. No problems, and fullscreen wasn't a problem.

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics