Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Since our commissioner has gone silent.... As long as you were in the league last year you are still in it. The only way to invite new people is for someone to drop out. So those that played last year and still want in this year don't have to do anything.

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
Since our commissioner has gone silent.... As long as you were in the league last year you are still in it. The only way to invite new people is for someone to drop out. So those that played last year and still want in this year don't have to do anything.

Not true.

The Commish is the only one that can start the draft.

No Commish. No players.

And the Seahawks vs. Denver 1st pre-season game is tonight.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Not true.

The Commish is the only one that can start the draft.

No Commish. No players.
This is true, but you don't have to rejoin the league every year. If you played last year you are in this year.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The Commish is here folks, no worries.

It's been a crazy summer for my family and I've got a lot of stuff going on, but we are definitely still playing. I've activated the leagues from last year and we need to get a count of who all wants to play again so that we can make adjustments for any who might drop out. I'll post specific threads for each league soon and we can begin looking at draft dates. Keep in mind your league can't draft until we know for sure that all the players are locked in and good to go for the year.

Suture

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2007
If you need an extra person, I'd be interested. What kinds of rules/points/formats do you guys use here?

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I'm in but my ESPN doesn't show the league unless I just cannot find it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.