Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

myname70

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 5, 2014
Guys, what dashboard you use for system stat - CPU/HDD temp etc? To be simple, light and good for yosemite

myname70

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 5, 2014
I use iStat in the menu bar :)

Worth the asking price IMHO.

I use it as well :) but it does not have dashboard widget. .. I would like to keep the menu bar clean and to have this info only on the dashboard

jonbravo77

macrumors 65816
Feb 20, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I use it as well :) but it does not have dashboard widget. .. I would like to keep the menu bar clean and to have this info only on the dashboard

Sorry, they used to have one. I've been using the menu bar so haven't noticed the lack of a dashboard widget.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I use iStat Pro (free) and iStat Menus ($16). A forum member has posted a copy of iStat Pro that has been "tweaked" to enhance compatibility with Mountain Lion and later. You can download it here.

thefrm

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2013
London
Guys, what dashboard you use for system stat - CPU/HDD temp etc? To be simple, light and good for yosemite

Hi buddy , you could give Macs Fan Control a try.

You can adjust the fan speeds based on many parameters, and it also gives you many temp details.

I have attached an example of what you get when you click on it, normally the only thing you see is the temperature in the top bar by the wifi.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 171
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.