Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The 2014 NFL football season is upon us, which means it's time again for MR Fantasy Football. I have reactivated the three leagues from last year on ESPN so some of you may have already gotten an email. I need everyone who wants to play again this year to post in their respective league thread to confirm their intention to play again this year. If we have anyone drop out of the league then we will look at new players joining.

This thread will be for the Founders League and includes the following team owners:

Macrumors Founders League:

Jobs Division
•Moyank24 - good to go for 2014
•TwinCitiesDan - good to go for 2014
•Queen of Spades - good to go for 2014
•swiftaw - good to go for 2014
•GoCubsGo - good to go for 2014

Woz Division
•Jaffa Cake - good to go for 2014
•rdowns - good to go for 2014
•mscriv - good to go for 2014
•The.316 - good to go for 2014
•MacNut - good to go for 2014

We will look at draft dates and schedule something soon.

Please ensure that you can access your team at the league ESPN site. If you have any questions or problems let me know. Don't wait until the last minute to check your team and mess up the draft for everyone else. Make sure everything is working as it's supposed to and let me know if something is wrong.

If you are playing in the Mac OS League then please click here for the 2014 season thread.

If you are playing in the Hardware League then please click here for the 2014 season thread.

Last edited:

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I have a draft the 17th at 2 EST and 23rd at 2:30 EST...so maybe it can be scheduled sometime around that but not at the same time. :D

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
I'm in. Would really love it if we could draft before 8/25, as I'll be gone on vacation and without reliable internet. But if not, I can auto draft. Of course in that case, you'll miss my witty repartee. :)

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Allright,

Everyone in the league has checked in here and said they are ready to play this year. Please ensure that you can log onto the ESPN league site and if not let me know so we can make any needed corrections.

Traditionally, this league has drafted at earlier times in the day due to the fact that we have some European players and there is an obvious time difference. Thursday September 4th is the first game of the regular season so we have until then to draft.

QOS has asked if we could possibly draft before the 25th. So, let me throw out the option of drafting Sunday August 24th early in the afternoon like 2:00 or 3:00 Central Standard Time. Would that be possible? As always, there is no perfect draft time, but we want to try to do it when as many people as possible can make it.

Oh yeah! :cool: image.jpg

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
Allright,

Everyone in the league has checked in here and said they are ready to play this year. Please ensure that you can log onto the ESPN league site and if not let me know so we can make any needed corrections.

Traditionally, this league has drafted at earlier times in the day due to the fact that we have some European players and there is an obvious time difference. Thursday September 4th is the first game of the regular season so we have until then to draft.

QOS has asked if we could possibly draft before the 25th. So, let me throw out the option of drafting Sunday August 24th early in the afternoon like 2:00 or 3:00 Central Standard Time. Would that be possible? As always, there is no perfect draft time, but we want to try to do it when as many people as possible can make it.

That works for me.

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
Allright,

That should work for me, but if not, I will set up my auto draft. Thanks guys for trying to accommodate me! It's been a bit nuts lately, but looking forward to playing another season with you all. And the Eliminator Challenge was fun, someone do it again!

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Okay, including me that makes 5 folks who say this Sunday afternoon would work for them. Jaffa Cake is our resident European team owner so I hope that works for him. Is everyone else good with that draft time?

Speak now or forever....

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Last edited:

swiftaw

macrumors 603
Jan 31, 2005
Omaha, NE, USA
Okay, including me that makes 5 folks who say this Sunday afternoon would work for them. Jaffa Cake is our resident European team owner so I hope that works for him. Is everyone else good with that draft time?

Speak now or forever....

Sunday afternoon should be good for me also.

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Usefully, the Jaffas are packing off on holiday this weekend so I'm not going to be in a position to draft!

I will however get my lists and stuff set up on the site so hopefully I can get some players worthy of wearing those grubby amber helmets.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.