Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ecrispy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 27, 2013
Not sure how often its used, but in iOS you can set accessibility settings so that triple-click home button will invert the screen.

I have sensitive eyes and get migraines. Combine with the fact that modern designers are complete idiots (on every platform - Apple, MS, Google) and make everything blinding white with lots of empty space, as a result it can be very painful esp at night. So I used it a lot.

I haven't found a way to do that yet in Android, maybe someone knows?

TheMTtakeover

macrumors 6502
Aug 3, 2011
Not sure how often its used, but in iOS you can set accessibility settings so that triple-click home button will invert the screen.

I have sensitive eyes and get migraines. Combine with the fact that modern designers are complete idiots (on every platform - Apple, MS, Google) and make everything blinding white with lots of empty space, as a result it can be very painful esp at night. So I used it a lot.

I don't believe you can in stock. What version are you on and is it a manufacturer default rom?

Lloydbm41

Suspended
Oct 17, 2013
Central California

It is coming in Android L. It is under Settings-> Accessibility.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-25-20-19-10.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-25-20-19-10.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 87

ecrispy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 27, 2013
I'm on KitKat, my phone is rooted so I have run both stock and custom rom's but not found this feature.

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
Maybe negative colors? (Settings - Accessibility - vision - negative colors), there are also widgets on Play store to do that quickly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.