Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

psik

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 21, 2007
So I was trying OneNote and was going to make it my default note-taking app until I realized that it includes no basic drawing tools (tools to draw arrows mainly).. why am I surprised it is microsoft, can never get anything right.

Any alternatives that are very similar to OneNote for Mac? That have a clean interface? Thanks.

Zerozal

macrumors 6502
Apr 3, 2009
PA
I'm a fan of Curio. I use OneNote on my work Windows laptop but I use Curio at home on my Mac for similar things.

psik

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 21, 2007
I'm a fan of Curio. I use OneNote on my work Windows laptop but I use Curio at home on my Mac for similar things.

Only thing that bothers me is that every time there is a major upgrade u have to pay...i wonder when V 10.0 is coming out

psik

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 21, 2007

another thing is that it gives me a hard time with lists....i have to sort of insert that out of the text box...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.