Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tiguan

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 26, 2014
This is probably a really simple question, and one I think I know the answer to already.

Basically, I have been tasked with creating an iPhone app for internal use in our company, with the main aim to disseminate the weekly newsletter to mobile users amongst other simple tasks such as contact info etc. As we are looking to get the app set up quickly, and don't have the current expertise nor finances to build our own from scratch, we are utilising one of the many subscription services of Build Your Own App through a web interface whilst we are trained up on App Development. This is hopefully a short term solution!

Anyway, going off topic... One of the options available on one of these platforms is an RSS feed which I thought may be a good way to get information out to the employees. Obviously, I realise that this needs a website backend to upload the information to in the first instance.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what services/sites I could/should use for the uploading of material (if indeed this is the easiest route?) - As you can see we're not the most technology minded at present, and the lack of a current website makes me 'attaching' an extra page on for news a non-starter.

:rolleyes: Again, apologies for the noob question. Any pointers would be MOST appreciated!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.