Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

campyguy

macrumors 68040
Mar 21, 2014
I DLed it late this afternoon after seeing promoted elsewhere. I'm impressed, and like that I can swipe between favorites. I didn't spend too much time with it today, but I'll sign in and check it out tomorrow. The only features I'm missing - maybe I haven't found it yet - is push notifications and tidal/storm surge information (two of my project sites are along the Columbia River, and that data is available via WunderMap as an option).

Props to the Weather Channel and Weather Underground for putting this app out! :cool:

baypharm

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2007
I tried it. I think it's pretty cool and will keep it. Thanks for the heads up Jess!! What is the name of that app you used for the black and white picture processing? I want to try that one, too.

UPDATE: AMAZING!! This is definitely a keeper. It displays nicely on iPad Air - the graphic interface looks great. I like how it not only gives you current conditions but historical weather data as well. Super great for seeing weather trends. BIG thumbs up from me! I highly recommend it to everyone with an iPad!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.