Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TrentS

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 24, 2011
Overland Park, Kansas
After several months of creating, debugging and developing my first iOS game for the iPad, it just recently was approved and uploaded to The App Store. SHARKSHANK REDEMPTION. It is about a great white shark, Andy DeShark, who is hellbent on getting his revenge against the shark hunters who have killed off the rest of his family. If the two epic movies Jaws and Shawshank Redemption had a "baby game app", SharkShank Redemption would be that game!

The game is simple in game design but difficult in game play. Its current price is less than a cup of coffee, and will give you and your family hours and hours of fun. See who can score the highest! Compete against your friends! Eat everything that gets in your way, but avoid the sticks of dynamite! Catch the scuba divers and help Andy get his revenge!

Right now, version 1.0.0 is up. I am currently waiting approval for version 1.0.1, which fixes a few minor bugs, mainly bugs that won't happen until someone reaches a score of over 5,400. But good luck, I seriously doubt someone will score that much before the 2nd version is released. So I hope you'll download my game, SharkShank Redemption, and have fun playing it. Let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you!

:) :) :) :) :)

SharkShank Redemption Tagline - "Get Busy Eatin', or Get Busy Dyin'."

Last edited:

TrentS

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 24, 2011
Overland Park, Kansas
Exciting New Update Soon!!

Version 1.0.2 of SHARKSHANK REDEMPTION will be coming out very soon, offering many new features. Andy DeShark will now have a chance to snack on a variety of new items! Scrolling sea backdrop, and much much more. Can you be the first to score a total of 2,000 points? Look for the new version in the coming few days!!

:D:D:D:D:D

With the update, SHARKSHANK REDEMPTION will now have a Full "paid" version and a Lite "free" version!! And the iPhone version is almost completed and will be in The App Store soon as well!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.