Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Jan 31, 2006, 07:06 PM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

Keynote Keyboard Shortcuts

Category: Tips and How To's
Link: Keynote Keyboard Shortcuts
Description:: Did you know you can use your keyboard to quickly accomplish many tasks in Keynote? Apple has built into Keynote many shortcuts for common commands, look in the menus of the Keynote application or see the menu shortcuts below. To do an action, press the keys indicated below. Keep in mind the list is pretty long and it will be quite hard to remember them all. (Hint: Print out this page and keep it handy next time you are working in Keynote)

Posted on MacBytes.com
Approved by Mudbug
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Jan 31, 2006, 07:53 PM   #2
emutree
macrumors member

This was so worth it just to find out that you can hold down cmd and drag the handles on a photo to rotate it. I can't believe I went a year of using Keynote and Pages, cursing everytime I had to go to the stupid Inspector Geometrics section just to rotate a photo. I knew there had to be an easier way!
emutree is offline   0
Old Feb 1, 2006, 07:27 AM   #3
fixyourthinking
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via Yahoo to fixyourthinking
Quote:
Originally Posted by emutree
This was so worth it just to find out that you can hold down cmd and drag the handles on a photo to rotate it. I can't believe I went a year of using Keynote and Pages, cursing everytime I had to go to the stupid Inspector Geometrics section just to rotate a photo. I knew there had to be an easier way!
Funny thing is ... it's in the help menu ... macsupport.ca HAS YET to post anything new ... useful maybe ... but all copycat.

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion