Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
May 3, 2011
I'm. It a big watch wearer to be honest, but my wife is an avid collector, yeah I know weird isn't she lol.

Anyway, I'm looking at getting her one for her birthday next year so I've been mulling through the information out there. What I can't understand it why they haven't done two versions of the watch, and I mean versions not case and screen type and size. Just how many people will use the fitness part of the watch other than the novelty of finding out how many stairs they walked up today, then use that information to moan at their boss to install a stair lift lol.

Surely a Just Watch, and Fitness & Watch they could have sure made the Just Watch thinner with better battery life?

APlotdevice

macrumors 68040
Sep 3, 2011
They're going to have enough SKUs as is, between not only different casing but also two different sizes for each.

Last edited:

Suspended
Original poster
May 3, 2011
They're going to have enough SKUs as is, between not only different casing but also two different sizes for each.

sKU's are nothing for business and management there of. I have 23.000 SKU's on my systems. You can't let SKU's dictate your product design lol.

Still, would have made for a thinner watch.

APlotdevice

macrumors 68040
Sep 3, 2011
sKU's are nothing for business and management there of. I have 23.000 SKU's on my systems. You can't let SKU's dictate your product design lol.

Still, would have made for a thinner watch.

Where are they going to display them all in the stores? I mean it does appear that they're finally and unceremoniously dropping the iPod classic, but then they're also introducing two different sizes of iPhone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.