Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KdParker

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 1, 2010
Everywhere
List your tacking status.

Where phone originated from and current location.

9/15-
Last update seems to be the first batch has been shipped out of China, but we don't have confirmation that they have hit the states yet.

Anyone get a tracking numbers or are you still stuck in order processing stage?

Preorders form the carriers sites were getting shipping information on Saturday ....

update:

9/13 - Looks like Apple.com orders are moving to preparing for shipment also

Now waiting on the tracking numbers... .

9/14 - Seems like there is some buzz about getting ups tracking numbers at http://www.ups.com when you search by reference. Will update when we get more verification.

Apple will automatically add your phone with it's serial number in your support profile. You can see it here: https://supportprofile.apple.com/

You can look up the week of manufacture and factory here: http://www.chipmunk.nl/klantenservice/applemodel.html

Links: for tracking:

http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/reference?loc=en_US

https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/htm...&cntry_code=us

9/15

Looks like tracking numbers are flowing in for the preorders (if you search by reference) and UPS or FedEx.

Last edited:

KdParker

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 1, 2010
Everywhere
Saw a few people in other forums move to prepare for shipment form the Apple site.

So should be anytime now. :)

DJsteveSD

macrumors regular
Mar 4, 2011
Dallas, TX
Anyone get tracking numbers that ordered from Apple.com?

I got mine from the UPS.com using my phone number as reference. It's on its way!

ZhengZhou, China 09/15/2014 11:00 P.M. Departure Scan
09/15/2014 10:21 P.M. Location Scan
09/15/2014 2:55 P.M. Origin Scan
China 09/15/2014 6:39 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

itsMacTonight

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2013
Oregon-Go Ducks!
I got mine from the UPS.com using my phone number as reference. It's on its way!

ZhengZhou, China 09/15/2014 11:00 P.M. Departure Scan
09/15/2014 10:21 P.M. Location Scan
09/15/2014 2:55 P.M. Origin Scan
China 09/15/2014 6:39 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

The only tracking I've seen is like this...on their way from China. Everything in the US is too close to be on their way. I imagine where they are now in the US has increased security and efforts in place to prevent early delivery...Darn, I wish they'd just go ahead and send me mine:)

KdParker

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 1, 2010
Everywhere
Want to get this thread going for the people that have tracking numbers from Apple.com orders.

9/16/2014 - seems that everyone with phones coming from UPS out of China have been departed China and we are waiting for them to hit the UPS hub in Alaska or Memphis (I think)

----------

Want to get this thread going for the people that have tracking numbers from Apple.com orders.

9/16/2014 - seems that everyone with phones coming from UPS out of China have been departed China and we are waiting for them to hit the UPS hub in Alaska or Memphis (I think)

bump

Last edited:

antiprotest

macrumors 68040
Apr 19, 2010
I also got my tracking number using track by reference. Mine is shipping from PA. First time that has happened for me. All previous times shipped from China.

Mac Wolf

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2014
No tracking by reference for me. No tracking number either. Just says preparing for shipment and that it'll be here 9/19. Getting concerned. 3 days away and no info.

Branman11

macrumors member
Aug 23, 2014
My phone is in Harrisburg, PA. That is where the order is processed at and its awaiting pickup from UPS. It is being shipped next day so I'm guessing I won't see any movement until thursday.

Mac Wolf

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2014
Does it show up in your support profile? If it's there, you're good.

Yes I have iPhone 6 Plus in my profile with a serial number and the option to give it a name. I guess that's good news. I just want to know where it is. Also a little scared by the fact some people had a 9/19 date and it jumped to mid October, although I think those people ordered through AT&T and not Apple.

PM-Performance

macrumors 6502
Feb 12, 2012
So it started in China and you got an update in you UPS status?

----------

What is your due date?

9/19. I see the SN in my profile already . Apple.com still shows preparing for shipment.
UPS shows label was printed yesterday. Assuming all these gonna go out in the next day or two?
WestChester PA shows to be that major hub and is like an hour from me.

sjperformance

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2013
Miami 305
just tracked via reference on ups. Found my tracking and info. Scheduled delivery for 19. UPS next day saver. On apple.com still says preparing for shipment. Don't worry people I'm sure today we will start to get the shipped emails from apple. Happens every year that I have pre ordered an iPhone. Happened with 4s and 5 and now eventually 6/6+. Good luck to all.

BTW 2 i6 64gb and 1 6+ 64 gb already listed on my support profile online.

KdParker

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 1, 2010
Everywhere
Does it show up in your support profile? If it's there, you're good.

they come fast.

if you have the 9/19 date you should see something soon.

----------

Anyone stuck with This for tracking?

ZHENGZHOU, CN Sep 15, 2014 11:00 PM DEPARTURE SCAN

ORDER TIME: 330 AM EST 09/12
ORDER TYPE: IPHONE 6+ / 64GB / SPACE GRAY
ORDER FROM: IPHONE APPLE STORE APP
CURRENT STATUS: IN TRANSIT

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.