Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 16, 2011
Hey guys, I always go with a clear case for my iPhones. My favorites from the 5S were the Luvvitt and Ringke clear cases.

The Luvvitt over time yellowed so this time trying to stick with Ringke for the iPhone 6+ but their design changed now/looks strange with the Dust Caps on the bottom (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NAHHS7I/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A8YCUEQIOX5AP)

Any other brands people can recommend? I know PowerSupport but by the time they even bring one out it'll be 4 months down the line :rolleyes:

Thanks guys!

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010
Nice case.

I ordered this Spigen for $7.99 on Amazon. It is a temporary case until Magpul releases a field case.

51D9QxxyJqL._SL1500_.jpg

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 16, 2011
Nice case.

I ordered this Spigen for $7.99 on Amazon. It is a temporary case until Magpul releases a field case.

51D9QxxyJqL._SL1500_.jpg

Problem is no idea when delivery is for that I want to guarantee delivery before the phone is in my hands! :)

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010
Problem is no idea when delivery is for that I want to guarantee delivery before the phone is in my hands! :)

I should get it Wednesday or Thursday.

eta: You meant the case in your OP. Sorry.

My first thought was to order the Apple silicone case when I ordered my iPhone. But, it gave a an October 30th delivery date.

iSaxon

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Perfect thank you for that! What do you guys feel about this case from Spigen? They are usually good quality hmm?

It's 7.99 now with like $6 extra to get expedited shipping, so you're gonna want to do that and order it today if you want to get it by Friday.

The reviews on them are good and apparently they won't yellow over time like other clear cases. It's the only 6+ case available to get by Friday that looked good for me.

haticK

macrumors 6502a
Jun 11, 2011
New York
I bought that case and got it Monday (tracking said it wouldn't come until Thursday) so they definitely ship fast if you pick 1-3 days. Feels nice but I may end up going for a Neo Hybrid in the future.

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 16, 2011
It's 7.99 now with like $6 extra to get expedited shipping, so you're gonna want to do that and order it today if you want to get it by Friday.

The reviews on them are good and apparently they won't yellow over time like other clear cases. It's the only 6+ case available to get by Friday that looked good for me.

I bought that case and got it Monday (tracking said it wouldn't come until Thursday) so they definitely ship fast if you pick 1-3 days. Feels nice but I may end up going for a Neo Hybrid in the future.

Did regular shipping its coming tomorrow so I all good :)

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010
Thats the same one I ordered - I like it. Can't wait to see what it looks like on the phone

I am pretty happy with it. The only thing that bothers me is the "designed in California, made in Korea" etched on the inside of the case. The letters are raised and might scratch the back of the iPhone.

Not a huge deal, just put a piece of tape or something over it.

billycuth

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2010
How does it look, post a picture

It's at home right now. I have no need for it without the phone!

At first when I opened it I was a little concerned at how scratched it was. But that's because it has 2 protective plastic covers on the inside and outside.

However, I am still concerned at how scratched up it will become. However, for $8 to have a brand name case, I figure I cant go wrong...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.