Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JonathanK81

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 7, 2006
I've been using my Name Tag Wallpaper since I got the 5. Would love to have a name tag wallpaper for the 6 Plus as well.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
I've been using my Name Tag Wallpaper since I got the 5. Would love to have a name tag wallpaper for the 6 Plus as well.

Do not know what you mean by Name Tag Wallpaper. Could you please explain it further or point me to an example. I would be happy to assist if I can.

JonathanK81

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 7, 2006
Do not know what you mean by Name Tag Wallpaper. Could you please explain it further or point me to an example. I would be happy to assist if I can.

Sure! We had a million people asking for these. It got to the point someone created a web app that would make these on the fly. That's how mine looks, but others had variations of it. Like iPhone 5S, and whatnot.

Attachments

• Jonathan'siPhone.jpg
    Jonathan'siPhone.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 1,140

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Sure! We had a million people asking for these. It got to the point someone created a web app that would make these on the fly. That's how mine looks, but others had variations of it. Like iPhone 5S, and whatnot.

Just found it. Not going to create a web app but will certainly create a Photoshop file for both the 6 and the 6+ on Tuesday so I have it for everyone's request. Hope you can be patient till then.

Edit: Have sent a request to orpheus1120 to rebuild it for the iPhone 6/6+ or letting them know that I would be happy to build it for them giving them full credit for it.

Last edited:

JonathanK81

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 7, 2006
Just found it. Not going to create a web app but will certainly create a Photoshop file for both the 6 and the 6+ on Tuesday so I have it for everyone's request. Hope you can be patient till then.

Oh absolutely! I won't be receiving my Plus for a bit. Take your time! You're helping the community, no reason to ever rush you.

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010

this was another variation going around...

Attachments

• Jonathans.jpg
    Jonathans.jpg
    712.3 KB · Views: 1,452

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010

Attachments

• Jonathans 02.jpg
    Jonathans 02.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 456
  • Jonathans 03.jpg
    Jonathans 03.jpg
    916.8 KB · Views: 407
  • Jonathans 04.jpg
    Jonathans 04.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 837

JonathanK81

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 7, 2006
this badge design, i believe should be credited to MacRumors member: orpheus1120

his threads for the badges are here, there might be more, but that's all i have:
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1297767/
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1327756/

it would be nice if he posted a .psd file for the iPhone 6 and 6 plus :)

anyways, here's three using his design...

first one is 750x1334 iPhone 6 - last two are 1080x1920 iPhone 6 plus

Thank you so much! Those are perfect!

orpheus1120

macrumors 65816
Jan 23, 2008
Malaysia
Just got a PM from firedept about this.

Sorry I couldn't continue the last request thread, I just couldn't cope with all the requests then! :eek:

I'll look through my psd again to make some update. I think the badge needs some fine-tuning in term of proportion etc.

The badge shown in the previous post is for the iPad dimension. The iPhone's is a little elongated. The first badge posted is the iPhone's.

I will post the psd so that anyone can tweak the design when it's done.

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Thank you so much! Those are perfect!

you're welcome...

Just got a PM from firedept about this.

Sorry I couldn't continue the last request thread, I just couldn't cope with all the requests then! :eek:

I'll look through my psd again to make some update. I think the badge needs some fine-tuning in term of proportion etc.

The badge shown in the previous post is for the iPad dimension. The iPhone's is a little elongated. The first badge posted is the iPhone's.

I will post the psd so that anyone can tweak the design when it's done.

your right, i used the iPad badge because of the size of the iPhone 6 plus.

thanks for working on updating the badge and i'm sure there will be a lot of people looking forward to seeing your psd posted... :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.