Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pmontanarella

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 12, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Hi all,

I've looked around but I couldn't find anyone with the same problem I have.

Basically when playing music the artwork is always the same on the Apple TV (despite being incorrect for the current song playing).

If I got to the main menu and click music the correct artwork is shown in the playing section in the top left corner, but if I select it then the same incorrect artwork always shows up. I've tried resetting the Apple TV and it fixed the issue for about 2 hours before the problem came back.

Any ideas on what the issue could be and how to fix it would be great!

If you have any other questions related to the problem let me know,

Thanks,
Pietro

roksob

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2005
Stuck on Same Artwork

Don't have a solution. Just wanted to add my name to what seems to be a very short list. Have the same problem. Shuffle a playlist and the same artwork is displayed for every song. Change the order of the songs in the playlist and the same artwork comes up. That's the bad news. The good news is that lots of people seem to be having other problems with the current ATV software running with OS 10.10. So, Apple should soon have an upgrade... I wish.

2 Hours later ... Just Re-started my ATV (Settings/General/Restart)and voila... art work is once again behaving. We'll see if the fix persists for me Pietro.

Last edited:

somemacuser

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2010
Same issue here. Rebooting is a temporary fix. There are at least two threads on the apple support community on this, but they are short. No fixes....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.