Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

s2mikey

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 23, 2013
Upstate, NY
Well, I am now a member of the iPod Nano club. Scooped up a 7th gen refurb from the apple store a few days ago.m should have it by mid week. It's mainly for running and workouts. I expect it will do the job fine for those tasks!

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Well, I am now a member of the iPod Nano club. Scooped up a 7th gen refurb from the apple store a few days ago.m should have it by mid week. It's mainly for running and workouts. I expect it will do the job fine for those tasks!

I've been getting tired of pulling out my iPhone during workouts too and just ordered a 4th gen Nano for $40 for the gym. Actually kind of excited to use the click wheel again.

s2mikey

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 23, 2013
Upstate, NY
I've been getting tired of pulling out my iPhone during workouts too and just ordered a 4th gen Nano for $40 for the gym. Actually kind of excited to use the click wheel again.

There ya go. I don't like phones for working out so this nano will fit the bill perfectly.

You went vintage..... NICE! ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.