Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rxse7en

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 18, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
I ended up canceling my ATT pre-order when delivery went from 9/19 to 11/11 and tried something new—pre-ordering at Target. Seems I'm the only/first person to pre-order an iPhone 6+ 64gb at my local Target. The rep claims they will contact me as the first unit arrives on Friday.

Anyone else go this route? If so, please let us know and update us as your units arrive. Thanks!

EDIT: Of course, I find a current thread after I post this one. https://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=19679147#post19679147

Last edited:

Surfer13134

macrumors 65816
Jun 12, 2010
Florida
I did,As of right now it does not sound like we will be getting them on launch,But possibly that weekend of the launch. The Reps aren't sure if they will be shipping them out on Friday of will have them Friday. One thing they did know for sure is the warehouse will be overnighting them to the stores. Once the stores scan in your phone then you will get an email,Then you can call to schedule your pickup.

rxse7en

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 18, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
I did,As of right now it does not sound like we will be getting them on launch,But possibly that weekend of the launch. The Reps aren't sure if they will be shipping them out on Friday of will have them Friday. One thing they did know for sure is the warehouse will be overnighting them to the stores. Once the stores scan in your phone then you will get an email,Then you can call to schedule your pickup.
Thank you. Was curious about the process. I have to go to Target anyway today, so i'll verify and see if they know anything else. Will post when I get back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.