Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ThaRagingAsian

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 28, 2014
Will you take it to a local cell phone store and flaunt it?
Will you take your phone for a car ride with your hand extended out the window with an iPhone 6 in it?
Will you take it to the local grocery store acting like your buying things but just show off that phone?
Will you take it to the nearest Samsung store and use your phone there and tell the clerk you don't need help because you have the next better thing?

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
Will you take your phone for a car ride with your hand extended out the window with an iPhone 6 in it?
Will you take it to the local grocery store acting like your buying things but just show off that phone?
Will you take it to the nearest Samsung store and use your phone there and tell the clerk you don't need help because you have the next better thing?

You children are adorable now-a-days.

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA

I will bounce it around to see how strong the screen is. If it cracks then I will order a screen protector and a new phone.

Bass1293

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2014
Music, lots of music will be loaded onto mine.

Might occasionally call/text people with it too.

Jades

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2012
I will be going straight to sleep after pulling an all nighter camping outside the Apple Store

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
I'd rather not wave my phone around in public and risk some moron stealing it.

I'll be setting it up and using it as normal, can't wait to ditch this junker android I'm using. :p

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Put my stuff on it.
Use it.
Remind the plebs in the office that I am not an extension of the :apple: store. If they want to look at one, please go to the store. Mine is off limits.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.