Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kronusdark

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 21, 2013
Southern Indiana
I have an iPhone 6 that should be in Indianapolis this evening. Will they let me pick it up, even if its the day before launch?

I wasn't sure if there were specific rules.

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
They likely have directions to hold them until launch day, so you likely won't be able to. That said, it doesn't hurt to call them up and ask the worst they can do is say no and you wasted a few minutes.

kronusdark

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 21, 2013
Southern Indiana
UPS will not let me pick up my phone at the indianapolis facility however, I usually get UPS deliveries at 7-8PM, and I got them to hold it at my closer facility down south. I will be able to pick it up at 10:00 AM instead

So its a win.

itjw

macrumors 65816
Dec 20, 2011
No. They will laugh at you. It may even result in yours being put at the "back of the truck" and delivered last.

If you want to poke the bear and try to be cute go ahead, but it's crap like trying to weasel your phone early that ends up getting it mysteriously delayed.

Just wait a few hours... sheesh.

wolfedude88

macrumors 6502
Feb 21, 2013
Indiana
Mine is already in Indianapoilis too, I hope they wait until after 4 to deliver mine tomorrow or I will have to pick it up later.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.