Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Derek87

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 29, 2009
anyone been by a Apple store to see if they have any of the silicon or leather cases yet? i reordered my iPhone 6, but was thinking that if they were already available, i'd avoid the crowds and buy it early.*

* i actually want to check them out in person before dropping cash on them not sure they fit my needs. i loved the Belkin Sheer Grip for my iPhone 5, but it doesn't look they are making it for the iPhone 6.

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1
I just called my local store because the one I ordered online won't be here until early next week. They said that they weren't allowed to sell the cases yet. Don't expect any stores to have them out for sale yet. I even tried Best Buy, and even they can't sell then till tomorrow.

heavy liquid

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
Will Best Buy carry the official Apple cases too, then? Wondering if I can pop in there and pick one up today. If they're not sold out, that is.

EDIT: Okay, I see them listed on their site now. Good, I can use my reward points toward one if they (hopefully) have them in the store today.

Last edited:

whirldy

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2011
Within
Will Best Buy carry the official Apple cases too, then? Wondering if I can pop in there and pick one up today. If they're not sold out, that is.

EDIT: Okay, I see them listed on their site now. Good, I can use my reward points toward one if they (hopefully) have them in the store today.
Right now Best Buy site has: "Coming soon"

;)

zachy85

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I ordered some cases from Amazon early this week and they haven't shipped yet. Any ideas where I can pick up something to use while these are on their way?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.