Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tmanto02

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 5, 2011
Australia
I picked mine up from the apple shop this morning with a reservation.

By far this is the sexiest phone ever made! So stoked.

Who else has recieved theirs and loves it so far?

tmanto02

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 5, 2011
Australia
By now there are plenty of Americans who've also received their new iPhones... Is it not the best handheld device you've ever felt?

Wayfarer

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2007
Agreed, what's up with people posting these threads without sharing pics. Such a tease.
iDon't care how. iWant pics now! :mad:

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
I don't understand. There are literally thousands of pics and vids out there. You know what it looks it.

bp1000

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2011
Love my 6+

Definitely agree its by far the nicest iPhone yet. Yes its huge and i'm getting use to the size.

My only disappointment is the lazy app developers who haven't released DPI/size correct apps and the scaling is looking horrible.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Nov 15, 2012

Omg yessss. Definitely better in person. I predict
This will be a huge success for apple. It's great to be apple right now.

cvam1985

Cancelled
Sep 25, 2011
Omg yessss. Definitely better in person. I predict
This will be a huge success for apple. It's great to be apple right now.

"It's great to be apple"
Now I understand why tech blogs keep saying things like choosing an operating system is like choosing a religion these days.

sjperformance

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2013
Miami 305
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411155848.173635.jpg

In love. 6 gold. Sold the 6+ I had pre ordered too. That thing was too big. Made some extra cash too.

tmanto02

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 5, 2011
Australia
I can't take pics cause I don't have any other camera right now. Besides there are literally thousands of photos too look at already. Space grey looks soooooo good!

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Oct 5, 2011
Orange County, California USA

To be quite honest, I wanted the 6+, but when I saw the 6 (at the Apple Store), I realize it's the perfect size phone. I'm not impressed by the design. And the colors didn't stand out either. Why is that?

----------

View attachment 494017

In love. 6 gold. Sold the 6+ I had pre ordered too. That thing was too big. Made some extra cash too.

I do have to agree, the 6+ looked ginormous.

----------

I didn't think the design was all that great. I like the curved screen though. The 5S looks so much better.

Tony78228

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2013
Texas
To be quite honest, I wanted the 6+, but when I saw the 6 (at the Apple Store), I realize it's the perfect size phone. I'm not impressed by the design. And the colors didn't stand out either. Why is that?

----------

I do have to agree, the 6+ looked ginormous.

----------

I didn't think the design was all that great. I like the curved screen though. The 5S looks so much better.

you know I was thinking the same thing. to me, the 5s looks like the newest iPhone, and the 6 looks a bit dated. I think the design of the 5s is perfect

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Oct 5, 2011
Orange County, California USA
you know I was thinking the same thing. to me, the 5s looks like the newest iPhone, and the 6 looks a bit dated. I think the design of the 5s is perfect

I'm really disappointed with the 6+. I've decided on Plan B. I purchased a Gold 5S for my mother's birthday. I told her all about the 6+ and she all for it. I'm going to get her the 6+ or 6 (once she see's it), take her Gold 5S and wait to upgrade on the iPhone 7 release. The only issue is I got her a 16GB. I wish I had gotten her the 32GB.

If I had to get the new iPhone, it would be a 6 for me, not 6+.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.