Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bryancee

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Waiting for my iPhone to come to my door!

Everytime I hear a loud truck or something I think its UPS and I am let down quicky ;( LOL

chrise2

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2012
Yeah. I'm working from home in my kitchen just staring at the front door. The worst was that my wife's iPhone 6 Plus got delivered and mine hasn't yet. She's at work today and I don't want to power it on for fear of activating it and deactivating the phone she has with her. If that happens, I will most likely be single before my phone gets delivered. :)

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Waiting for my iPhone to come to my door!

Everytime I hear a loud truck or something I think its UPS and I am let down quicky ;( LOL

Nope. No one else. You are the last person on the planet not to have your phone.

bryancee

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Yeah. I'm working from home in my kitchen just staring at the front door. The worst was that my wife's iPhone 6 Plus got delivered and mine hasn't yet. She's at work today and I don't want to power it on for fear of activating it and deactivating the phone she has with her. If that happens, I will most likely be single before my phone gets delivered. :)

LOL! Thats no fun... I hope you're not looking at the box though! Haha.

----------

They have all day to get there, I bet around 2:30 PM your time you'll have it!:)

One can only hope. Positivity! :)

golfdude

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2005
I have one coming from UPS and one from FedEx, it's always mid-afternoon for deliveries on "normal" days. I would bet my guy will be an hour or two late. Hopefully by 4pm.

uchosen

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2010
Keep obsessively thinking about it and post more threads updating it throughout the day. It makes it arrive faster.

zbarvian

macrumors 68010
Jul 23, 2011
Same. UPS is late compared to usual. Time to carry on with my life until it gets here.

chrise2

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2012
Oh I already took it out of the box. Its awesome! So big, but so thin. Fits in my pocket ok too. One handed use won't be great, but I'll get used to it. Anything for that screen!

LOL! Thats no fun... I hope you're not looking at the box though! Haha.

markmbsc

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2013
Patiently waiting for the Fed Ex guy to show up. Delivery by 4:30, so I'll get it eventually:)

bryancee

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Oh I already took it out of the box. Its awesome! So big, but so thin. Fits in my pocket ok too. One handed use won't be great, but I'll get used to it. Anything for that screen!

Yeah, def will take some time. That screen is too massive for me though. Had to go with the 6!

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
I actually found my UPS guy in my neighborhood on the way to the Apple store to get a leathere case for my 6+. I asked him if he could give me my phone and although he did verify I was getting a shipment today he couldn't find it amongst the million boxes he had in the truck:(. Oh well at least I know it's coming and told him to definitely leave it at the front door in case I have to step out.

2IS

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2011
Out for Delivery here too.. Just waiting patiently... Or maybe not that patiently

Rm.237

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2008
Somewhere
Both mine and my wifes 6+ will be delivered today via UPS. I order off of Amazon all the time so I know my driver pretty well and his route times. He usually shows up around 5:00 or so but I expect him a bit later today all things considering. That being said I am at home waiting and am not about to leave to anywhere until he arrives. My luck would be that I run out to grab lunch or something and come back home to the dreaded door tag.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.