Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IJBrekke

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 24, 2009
Long Beach, CA
Been checking in on the iPhone forum next door and watching the debate rage. Then I realized that this forum has been doing this for four years and counting. Funny how things change and yet they remain exactly the same.

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
LOL I'm an 11" 2013 Owner, and the 11" is the way to go! However, I preordered the 6+, bigger is better there! However, to each their own, thats what I say. It's your money, spend it how you want. And enjoy!

I will say, we have an 11" and 13" in the house, both are extremely portable, it's just the 11" is so sweet, can't explain it!:)

sracer

macrumors G4
Apr 9, 2010
where hip is spoken
I wouldn't consider the 11" vs 13" MBA a "debate"... more like first hand experiences with each with the intent (hopefully) of helping potential buyers see which of these experiences will more closely line up with how they intend to use the device.

Although I decided on an 11" MBA, I enjoy and appreciate hearing how others are using their 13" MBA... even if such a "behemoth" is impractical for me. ;) :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.