Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 18, 2009
Been playing with it since last night, love it so far!!! yeah it's a big phone, since we're all coming from the iPhone 4/5...but I'll get used to it..here are some pics :D who's satisfied with their 6+?!?

33vnleb.jpg

2vvm73k.jpg

McPc

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2012
CA
I'm digging mine as well! Having the power button moved to the side is still a big gotcha as most everytime I still go to the top of the phone to turn it off.

Love the thinness and the larger screen on the plus, no regrets!

Ramio

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2011
Houston, TeXas
Had mine for over 24 hours and been playing with it pretty much the whole time. It's big but I love the screen and definitely keeping it as I mainly use it for browsing, watching and things like that. It's beautiful!.

ijen0311

macrumors 65816
Jul 4, 2009
I am, I'm absolutely thrilled with it. The form, the OS, everything is lovely. I left iPhone for Android when the 5 came out, but the 6 Plus is exactly what I was waiting for :D

spazma7ik

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2009
Yes I am completely infatuated with this thing. The only reason I still come to this forum after getting my phone is to just have an excuse to use it lol.

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
I am so glad to hear that you love the 6+! I have a Space Gray 64GB coming on or around 10/3. I went to a Verizon store yesterday to hold and play with one for a bit, and love what I saw and felt! I will not have any problem with the size and love the display.

Hoping that my date of 10/3 moves up!!

Congrats on your phone!

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 18, 2009
I am so glad to hear that you love the 6+! I have a Space Gray 64GB coming on or around 10/3. I went to a Verizon store yesterday to hold and play with one for a bit, and love what I saw and felt! I will not have any problem with the size and love the display.

Hoping that my date of 10/3 moves up!!

Congrats on your phone!
Thank you, you're gonna love your phone :D

miamialley

macrumors 68040
Jul 28, 2008
California, USA
Man, I would love the screen size, but the top bezel makes the phone too tall for me. If they could make it a little shorter and a tad more narrow.

triptolemus

macrumors 6502a
Apr 17, 2011
Or just use headphones. I know you forgot those exist. I for one never even held my phone up to my face when I did have a smaller phone. Why Would I start now.

Hey... take it easy... at least you didn't go full douche! :)

apple-douche.jpg

Downs2011

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2013
Maryland, USA
Definitely the best phone I've ever had. The screen is by far the best I have ever seen on a smartphone! I upgrade every year, but this is the first phone that I can honestly say I might keep for a while. I loved my 5s but in the past 24 hrs this has been more than enough to replace my 5s, iPad and even my MacBook for somethings!

MentalFloss

macrumors 65816
Mar 14, 2012
I'm digging mine as well! Having the power button moved to the side is still a big gotcha as most everytime I still go to the top of the phone to turn it off.

Happens to me as well. And then I keep pushing the power button with my thumb while taking pictures with the volume button. Though I guess the same thing would happen on the 6. I feel, they still could have moved the power button half an inch further down instead of putting it right opposite from the volume buttons.

----------

Definitely the best phone I've ever had. The screen is by far the best I have ever seen on a smartphone! I upgrade every year, but this is the first phone that I can honestly say I might keep for a while. I loved my 5s but in the past 24 hrs this has been more than enough to replace my 5s, iPad and even my MacBook for somethings!

I agree, the screen is amazing. I checked out the 6 in a store today, and the screen also looks great, but the screen on the 6 Plus is even better. I am typing this on my iPad 3, and I am feeling a little bit as if I am back on my non-retina iPad 1, because I had gotten used to the 6 Plus display quality during the day. ;)

----------

Had mine for over 24 hours and been playing with it pretty much the whole time. It's big but I love the screen and definitely keeping it as I mainly use it for browsing, watching and things like that. It's beautiful!.

I think that this is the line along which the opinions will split. People who make a lot of phone calls (and don't want to use headphones) will prefer the 6. People for whom phone calls are an afterthought will love the 6 Plus.

bmac4

macrumors 601
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta Ga
Loving mine. Still getting use to the size, but there is just so much to love. Wish iOS 8 was a bit smoother, but the phone is amazing.

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 18, 2009
I compared watching a 1080p video on both phones and I can def notice the diff, 6+ screen is amazing !!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.