Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ozziegn

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Central FL Area
...... yes, this is a joke. What are the odds in these phones even remotely selling out? Slim to none I'd say. I work with a bunch of Android fans and I love rubbing this in their faces. lol

ljx718

macrumors 6502
Dec 13, 2008
...... yes, this is a joke. What are the odds in these phones even remotely selling out? Slim to none I'd say. I work with a bunch of Android fans and I love rubbing this in their faces. lol

why? the Note is a good phone and the Note 4 looks really good. Not for me because im too invested in the apple ecosystem, but looking good. also, what and why do you love rubbing something so dumb in their faces

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
There isn't a need to. The amount that will need to be available isn't as great at launch especially now with the Plus.

I'm unaware how it was with the Note 3 but I would be surprised if there were any lines even though there wasn't a large screen iPhone available.

BoxerGT2.5

macrumors 68020
Jun 4, 2008
One thing is for certain, there will be no comparison in terms of which phone pulls off the "phablet" design/functionality better. The 6+ (the current phone I'm using) is apple just saying "Here's a 5.5in iphone, $TFU already".

ozziegn

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Central FL Area
why? the Note is a good phone and the Note 4 looks really good. Not for me because im too invested in the apple ecosystem, but looking good. also, what and why do you love rubbing something so dumb in their faces

Because they love rubbing this stuff in my face all year.

jamesrick80

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2014
I will personally preorder my device.... No need to campout for the greatest phone on the market

fort

macrumors member
Apr 13, 2011
I agree. The Note is a great phone also. (along with S5) The main area I think Sammy and KK 4.4 are lacking is with email handling. Notifications come through timely and fine, but when you go to open an email or handle attachments, it becomes more laggy/clunky.

MassiveAttack

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2010
New York
Sometimes we need to bash others or other things in order to make ourselves feel better. Do you feel better OP? Now onto more mature conversions and topics :rolleyes:

z06gal

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2011

I will never understand the comparisons either....apples to oranges. I have had 4 Android phones in the past and they were good phones. I just prefer iOS. ;)

Cryates

macrumors 68040
Nov 19, 2013
I wonder what Samsung is thinking after seeing 14 million iPhone's sold over the last week and a half?

Sweeperdk

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2009
Århus, Denmark
I've had several android phones,lastly the note 3. Great phone but as has always happened,I missed iOS too much.

No I don't expect there to be even remotely the amount of people queuing up to buy the note 4, however I could easily see Samsung gaining a larger customer base for the note 4, thanks to Apple increasing the popularity of phablets with the 6 plus

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
Well if Apple wouldn't have come out with the 6+ I definitely would have gotten a note 4. Samsung makes a gigantic amount of phones for their launches so rarely do you have a situation where they sell out. Other than the curved screen one I don't think anyone would have a problem getting one.

V_Man

Cancelled
Aug 1, 2013
I find apple fans to be like Red Sox Fans, always talking bad about the Yankees and making excuses for their own issues.

Im sure the Note 4 will be great, will it have some issues, maybe. maybe not

Samsung can handle production for as many note 4s needed, whether its 2 million or 10 million. Unlike Apple :)

erzhik

macrumors 6502
Dec 2, 2010

You can thank Note for your 6 Plus. Besides, Note 4 will sell more than 6Plus, that I can guarantee.
P.S. I'm not an Android user.

----------

I've had several android phones,lastly the note 3. Great phone but as has always happened,I missed iOS too much.

No I don't expect there to be even remotely the amount of people queuing up to buy the note 4, however I could easily see Samsung gaining a larger customer base for the note 4, thanks to Apple increasing the popularity of phablets with the 6 plus

Phablets were popular for 2 years before Apple even thought of making a phablet. Stop living under a rock.

----------

Its getting interesting how this forum is breaking into 2 groups of people. One group is educated adults, and the other group is full of people like the OP. You know, childish, fanboyish losers who think Apple will give them something for bashing other products.

Udderlystoopid

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
I hate android, but the Note 4 appears to be better than the iphone 6 plus in just about every way, other than the OS, and that's debatable, because many prefer Android.

ReallyBigFeet

macrumors 68030
Apr 15, 2010
Note 4 is arguably the best hardware available. Too bad it's ruined by Samsungs lack of craftsmanship and a poorly integrated OS.

Sketchr

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2009
I've tried 3 different Samsung phones after their respective releases over the past few years, and each time have returned them.

They are garbage, really. And I hate touch wiz.

I replaced them with htc's and lg androids. I've also been an iPhone user at the same time with each of these...biz and personal phones.

Since the Note 4 isn't out yet I can't say whether I would like it or not. But the odds are not good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.