Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gavinstubbs09

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 17, 2013
NorCal boonies ~~~by Reno sorta
I've never asked you guys what you would like on the site! I've been wanting to find some more software to add and finish the Tiger section before the end of October and add even more to the Leopard side.

So, start saying names (in a good way) :D Just make sure it is freeware, I would like to avoid shareware programs.

If you want to take a look and see what is currently on the site, click on my sig!

n0cus

macrumors 6502
Jul 16, 2012
I've never asked you guys what you would like on the site! I've been wanting to find some more software to add and finish the Tiger section before the end of October and add even more to the Leopard side.

So, start saying names (in a good way) :D Just make sure it is freeware, I would like to avoid shareware programs.

If you want to take a look and see what is currently on the site, click on my sig!

I just wanted to bring to your attention that latest PPC Spotify works on both Tiger and Leopard. On the Archive it just says Leopard. By the way, when do you plan on releasing the new Yosimite theme pack? Thanks Gavin!

gavinstubbs09

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 17, 2013
NorCal boonies ~~~by Reno sorta
Mars Explorer
Bitfighter
Minecraft Classic

Some games! I don't have one on the site. I'm working on a Minecraft guide right now for the PowerPC Centre, hopefully it'll be done soon!

----------

I just wanted to bring to your attention that latest PPC Spotify works on both Tiger and Leopard. On the Archive it just says Leopard. By the way, when do you plan on releasing the new Yosimite theme pack? Thanks Gavin!

I'll fix that :)

And yes, school and work has been eating away my time from fun stuff however I do have a few more icons to add. All coming soon, promise!

n0cus

macrumors 6502
Jul 16, 2012

TextWrangler
AppCleaner
Pixadex (For CandyBar 2)
Alfred

Speaking of CandyBar 2, do you have a universal serial number for CandyBar 2?

Last edited:

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
Here's one that I have been unable to locate for years. A disk image or ISO of Sim City 3000 for Mac OS 9.

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
I don't believe so. Last I recall EA went on a spree and demanded all copies be removed from Internet archive sites. That was about 7-9 years ago.

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
No need to apologize for what someone else doesn't understand. Unless you're their parent or managing them. No harm done.

MrPilot

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2013
Here's one that I have been unable to locate for years. A disk image or ISO of Sim City 3000 for Mac OS 9.

haha took me 20 seconds to find it. I have it downloaded. Will try it on classic and let you know.
hmm, I'm on a windows box atm and I worry the resource fork will be messed up. I think I'll download to the mac instead. Will take a few moments

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
I probably should have prefaced that with all torrents and downloads I found for it are broken because of missing resource forks.

MrPilot

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2013
I probably should have prefaced that with all torrents and downloads I found for it are broken because of missing resource forks.

oh. I hope this will work then. Darn, the torrent client on the ppc isn't giving me fast dl speeds on this particular game.

PowerMac G4 MDD

macrumors 68000
Jul 13, 2014
Some games! I don't have one on the site. I'm working on a Minecraft guide right now for the PowerPC Centre, hopefully it'll be done soon!

----------

I'll fix that :)

And yes, school and work has been eating away my time from fun stuff however I do have a few more icons to add. All coming soon, promise!

Do you mean a regular Minecraft guide or Minecraft Classic? It would seem fun to play Classic on a PowerPC Mac. The game I would like to see compiled for PowerPC is Assault Cube. This last update they did killed PowerPC compatibility because their Mac coder got rid of his PowerPC Mac. My brother was so close to compiling it but it ended up giving him cryptic errors... I wonder if there are any PowerPC programming geniuses here who can compile the latest version of Assault Cube for PowerPC. I can contact my brother and tell him to send what he has so far.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.