Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple has announced on its official retail website (via Apfelpage.de, Google Translate) that it will be opening its new retail store in Hanover, Germany on Saturday, September 27 at 10 AM.

hanover_store.png
The announcement follows a prior report which stated that the store would open at some point in September after a year of work. Apple originally put up its traditional black barricades at the store in April 2013, however issues with physical defects, mold, and ventilation issues pushed back its grand opening.

The layout of the Hanover store is said to be similar to that of the Apple Store Opéra in Paris, France, which boasts a wide space and multiple floors for numerous products and services. The Hanover store will be Apple's 14th location in Germany, joining stores in Berlin and Frankfurt among others.

Article Link: Apple Opening Retail Store in Hanover, Germany on September 27

apfelbaum

macrumors member
Aug 31, 2014
Germany
Yes, that seems to be a tradition at the openings, they hand out those t-shirts in little white boxes to the first customers for free :) Not sure how many they have, but I guess a few hundreds of them. At the opening in Düsseldorf last year I was way back in the line when they opened, but still got one :D

wepec

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2014
help

hello guyz pls i need help, i cant see menu bar on itunes in my macbook pro; and the version of the itunes is latest version 11.4.
pls how can i show the menu bar cuz i want to authorize my computer.

demodave

macrumors 6502
Jan 27, 2010
Dallas, TX
[url=http://cdn.macrumors.com/im/macrumorsthreadlogodarkd.png]Image[/url]

Apple has announced on its official retail website (via Apfelpage.de, Google Translate) that it will be opening its new retail store in Hanover, Germany on Saturday, September 27 at 10 AM.

Article Link: Apple Opening Retail Store in Hanover, Germany on September 27

Photos? Street address? Stuff like that? Anyone?

Well, OK, I got the street address. Right near the central train station (Bahnhofstraße 5 30159 Hannover). Pedestrian precinct (plus a few street cars to dodge). Cool.

apfelbaum

macrumors member
Aug 31, 2014
Germany
The opening will be tomorrow. Hope you'll get the free T-shirt.

Yay, now I have two of those :D And nice to have those two stores in Düsseldorf and Hannover too, not my home city (too small for an Apple store) but I live about in the middle between those two cities so I have choice now where to go ;)

2afal9y.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.