Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

uiop.

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 22, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm planning on exchanging my 6+ for a 6 this evening. Does the Apple store have you wait in line with everyone who's buying an iPhone 6 or do they let you go in and take care of it without waiting? Just wondering as I'll be a little short on time tonight and will go a different day if I'll be in the general queue.

:apple::cool:

eelw

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2012
Sorry return 6+ and get to the back of the line for the 6.

dcharleyultra

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2013
Exchanging, queues

I did my full-price exchange with the purchase, in case they didn't have what I wanted when it was finally my turn.

i hate phones

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2010
Philly Suburbs, PA
i'm planning on doing the same thing, i was told you don't have to return first as they said they do an exchange and waiting for my upgrade to reset would be a non issue. they did tell me i'll need to get in line and see if they have the phone I want in stock. I would like to reserve one for pick up in store, but they make you pay online full price, not sure if I can still do that and they rework the pricing during checkout or what... anyone have any experience with this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.