Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Carolina blue

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2010
NC
Dedicated thread for people looking for information and updates on store stocks of 6 and 6+ in North Carolina.

shaunmed

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010
thumb.jpg

billm0066

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2014
I'm looking for a 64gb silver or gold verizon plus.

----------

Sams club in morrisville has two iPhone 6 plus verizon silver 16gb. It seems like they only get 16gb versions.

billm0066

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2014
Regular six is easy to find in most stores. Crabtree has 64gb sprint plus silver in stock right now.

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
try the Apple Store at Crabtree, they had decent stock even on Saturday, but a line covering the balcony on the second floor with people waiting. I saw that when I went to exchange my 128GB 6 Plus for another due to a dead pixel. If that fails, try the Apple Store at Southpoint. Between those two I would think you'd have better luck than at any carrier store.

golfdude

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2005
Definitely have some regret not reserving one of the 6+ this morning at Southpoint, they were the silver 64GB ATT. I had it my mind I "need" the 128GB but looking at my 128GB now I have 40GB reserved with several movies on there I don't need to have on there.

Carolina blue

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2010
NC
I'm hoping to get lucky tomorrow morning at the Friendly Center Apple Store. I could have bought a 6 this morning but I am holding out for a 6+ Verizon.

drew0020

macrumors 68020
Nov 10, 2006
No six plus (any size or color) for att, version or t-mobile in Northlake or Southpark. South Park had 128GB in Gold for art earlier today.

Carolina blue

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2010
NC
I know today around lunch time Charlotte, Southpoint, and Crabtree stores had some different 6+'s in stock for store pickup but they were gone quickly.

HoosBruce

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2013
I'm hoping to get lucky tomorrow morning at the Friendly Center Apple Store. I could have bought a 6 this morning but I am holding out for a 6+ Verizon.

Good luck! Let me know how it goes and what the scene is like. Crazy seeing even gboro Apple Store getting so many line ups 5 days after launch. But then again this 6 plus is a new animal

billm0066

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2014
The 64+ silver for Verizon went really quick at Crabtree. I was trying to buy it and the app on my phone forced closed so I had to start over. Tried again and it was showing unavailable. This is getting annoying.

Carolina blue

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2010
NC
The 64+ silver for Verizon went really quick at Crabtree. I was trying to buy it and the app on my phone forced closed so I had to start over. Tried again and it was showing unavailable. This is getting annoying.

When? OMG I was going back and forth between my online assignment and checking the status and it never changed and I was looking at that model specifically! I'm going to pull my hair out too! I saw where VA Beach and Charleston, SC lit up green but nothing in NC.

golfdude

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2005
Charleston, SC has one...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-23 at 7.49.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-23 at 7.49.41 PM.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 123

billm0066

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2014
When? OMG I was going back and forth between my online assignment and checking the status and it never changed and I was looking at that model specifically! I'm going to pull my hair out too! I saw where VA Beach and Charleston, SC lit up green but nothing in NC.

7:15pm. I got the text from 6tracker and sure enough the app was showing in stock. I logged in on my computer in case the app closed again and it showed in stock there too. I'm thinking when this happens they only get 1 or 2 of them.

Carolina blue

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2010
NC
7:15pm. I got the text from 6tracker and sure enough the app was showing in stock. I logged in on my computer in case the app closed again and it showed in stock there too. I'm thinking when this happens they only get 1 or 2 of them.

I filled out my info on the 6tracker site but haven't received any updates. I typed in my local zip code instead of the apple store zip code. I wonder what the radius of the search is.

billm0066

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2014
I filled out my info on the 6tracker site but haven't received any updates. I typed in my local zip code instead of the apple store zip code. I wonder what the radius of the search is.

Three nearest stores. I did a text and email tracker. They updated the site today, so you should try registering again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.